Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we may collect certain personal information from you, including:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your IP address
- Other information you provide to us voluntarily, such as through our contact form or surveys
We may also collect non-personal information about your visit, including:
- The pages you visited on our site
- The time and date of your visit
- The length of your visit
- The browser you used to access our site
- Your device type
- Your operating system
How We Use Your Information
We use the personal information we collect to:
- Respond to your inquiries
- Provide you with information or services you request
- Send you newsletters or other promotional materials (if you have opted-in)
- Analyze user behavior on our website in order to improve our services
We may also use your non-personal information to analyze user behavior on our website and to improve our services.
We will not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties, unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. These sites have their own privacy policies, which you should review before visiting them. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of third-party websites.
We take reasonable measures to protect the personal information we collect from you. However, no data transmission over the internet or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.